As a rule,customers receive a certificate of analysis containing the results together with the original raw data (chromatograms) and a general description of the analytical method used. If requested, expanded reports containing the following items are also offered:
- a more specific description of the method employed
- the chromatograms of the blind values
- the chromatograms of the standards
- concentrations of the standard(s) and weights of samples analysed
- equations used for the calculations.